We found your dream home, put an offer on it, and guess what, IT GOT ACCEPTED!!!! Once you find your dream home, we need to make sure you get to move into it, OKAY. The ten MUST NOTS once you’re in escrow on your home. Oh my goodness, over the years, I’ve seen so many buyers make these crucial mistakes after they’ve gone into contract with their dream home.
Once you go into contract, please don’t do any of the following.
1. Don’t change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
2. Please don’t buy a new car, van or truck or you may end up living in it.
3. Don’t use any charge cards or let your accounts fall behind. Be sore not to spend any money.
4. Don’t spend any money you have set aside for closing.
5. Don’t omit any debt or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Don’t buy any furniture or appliances even if the payment is deferred until after closing.
7. Don’t allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
8. Don’t make any large deposits or take out any large deposits without first checking in with your lender or your agent.
9. Don’t change bank accounts.
10. Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone, no matter what, and be sure to tell your lender if you already are a co-signer for anyone, as that debt goes against you.I hope this helps; I want to make sure that you understand that once you get your home, we indeed close on it, once we help you find it. Picture and imagine your self living there, creating lasting memories with your family.Remember, don’t forget, it doesn’t cost you anything to use me. I am here to protect you.
I am Cristobal Jimenez, Revolutionizing Real Estate.